1. Every day invest a few minutes in silence to go within and quiet the mind.
2. Focus on doing the “Right Thing,” not just simply following guidelines and doing things right.
3. Listen to your intuition. Slowly allow your mind to follow your heart to develop true intellect.
4. When you witness someone standing up for what is right, appreciate and acknowledge them. Inspire yourself with their courage to stand up for what you believe is right.
5. Always be honest with yourself. One who cannot deceive himself, cannot deceive anyone else.